Our Belief, Mission & Vision
Goals & Objectives
Core Values & Principles
Shonirvor Samaj is a non-political, non-profitable organization in Cox’s Bazar dedicated to human welfare. It was established in 2007 and was registered in 2010 by the Department of Social Welfare, People’s Republic of Bangladesh. It has been serving humanity since its establishment. Shonirvor Samaj implemented thousands of projects to irradicate poverty and reduce illiteracy. It also works in crises and disasters. We believe that every human being is equal and deserves the same respect despite their religious beliefs, qualifications, or class. That’s why we are trying to build a country where education is provided to every child, to build a community where every individual has the same rights and enjoys a healthy and happy life.
Our Belief: Every human being is equal and deserves the same respect despite their religious beliefs, qualifications, or class.
Our Mission: Our mission is to build a country where education is provided to every child, to build a community where every individual has the same rights and enjoys a healthy and happy life.
Our Vision: Our vision is to have a prosperous nation with each contented in every aspect.
Our Goals: Our major purpose is to foster love and harmony among all types of individuals in society. Apart from building the capability of underprivileged rural and urban communities via different leadership and awareness training programs and offering assistance to needy families.
Our Objectives: The objectives of Shonirvor Samaj are to render a wide range of professional services to accelerate the pace of socio-economic development of the country. These are:
- Initiating welfare projects for the underprivileged segments of society.
- Promoting savings and extending credit to urban and rural poor, especially the women.
- Health, family planning, and child immunization and clinical backup.
- Relief to calamity-stricken people.
- Arranging the relevant training programs for the youth society to boost their skills.
- Taking the necessary steps to ensure education for all.
Core Values: Transparency, Accountability, Community, Gender & Diversity, Innovation, Reliability, Mutual Respect, Honesty.
- To obey domestic legislation, government laws, and
regulations in order to accomplish all initiatives.
- Our organization has no political origin, it carries out only humanitarian relief activities.
- To ensure transparency and accountability in all stages of the project implementation process.
- The organization’s social aid operations are aimed at
meeting communities’ basic necessities.
Do you have any question?